Skip to main content

BLOGLOVIN' :D

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger Recognition Award--- passing it along!

Hey all! First of all, happy Friday! Let me start by thanking the guys over at " The Football Outcasts " once again for nominating me for this Blogger Recognition Award! I think this is a GREAT way to have all of us bloggers go out and see what everyone else is writing about. I noticed whenever I went back to check the comments and begin sorting through peoples blogs that Admin had disabled comments for my post requesting for you to comment blog links (no big deal). HOWEVER, that being said.. I only had 14 people leave their blog links. So, I know I said I would recognize 10 bloggers but I went through all of them and decided I am only going to recognize 5. After all, this IS supposed to be an award of some type and I really didn't want to just recognize you all (although, I have to tell you all of your blogs were like 50 THOUSAND times prettier and put together than mine). The best part about this award is it is going to be different for every single  person